… and if something comes in between?
A cancellation due to illness is annoying – especially for yourself! So that you don’t have to worry about travel costs in the event of illness, we strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, e.g. with the European Travel Cancellation Insurance.
Our cancellation conditions:
- For cancellations up to 5 months before the start of the course, 10% of the course fee is due.
- For cancellations between 5 months and 3 months before the course starts, 30 % of the course fee is due.
- For cancellations between 3 months and 1 month before the course starts, 60 % of the course fee is due.
- For cancellations between 1 month and 1 week before the course starts, 80% of the course fee is due.
- In case of cancellation in the last week before the course starts, 100 % of the course fee is due.
Summer weeks 2020 with regard to Covid-19
We are also trying to contribute to the current crisis management in connection with the Covid-19 virus and would not like to deprive you of the anticipation of a summer holiday with us. Therefore we assure you that for reasons related to the Covid-19 virus all bookings for the summer season 2020 can be cancelled free of charge up to one week before arrival. For other reasons of cancellation our normal cancellation conditions apply.